This is one of my all time favorite salads.
And when the farmers' market opens up, it's wonderful with the fresh vegetables. Mmm...
- (1) seedless cucumber
- (6) roma tomatoes
- (1) small onion or a dozen scallions
- (1) can black olives
- 1 Tbsp All-Purpose Greek Seasoning
- 1/4 cup Ken's Greek Dressing
- 1/4 cup Feta Cheese
1. Slice the cucumber lengthwise. Then with each half cut it in thirds, lengthwise. Add to meduim-sized bowl.
2. Dice tomatoes. Add to bowl.
3. Cut onion into small pieces. Add to bowl.
4. Slice olives. Add to bowl.
5. Add seasoning, dressing, and cheese. Mix.
6. Cover and place in fridge while you prepare you main course.