Weekend Sneak Peek! :-) This Tuesday A MOMENT TO DANCE (A Whistle Stop Romance, book 2) releases!!! :-)
$0.99 SALE A MOMENT TO LOVE, book 1 (LIMITED TIME) >>> Though each book in the Whistle Stop series can standalone (each has its own HEA), if you'd like to read it in order (recommended), book #1, A MOMENT TO LOVE is deeply discounted most everywhere. (buy links below)
A MOMENT TO DANCE - Excerpt:
Talk about a narrow escape.
Tony turned the corner of the house and stopped. But now he had another problem to deal with. He yanked the ominous envelope from his back pocket. This wasn’t his first correspondence from the school. A band of stress tightened around his chest as he scanned the brief, hand-scrawled note. Johnny’s grades showed no improvement.
The paper crinkled in Tony’s fist as his back teeth ground together. None of the study guides or flash cards had helped. A drastic step was needed to snap Johnny out of this downward spiral.
He lifted his head just as Ella bounded around the corner of the house. She barreled straight into him. The force of the collision caused her to stumble backward. He instinctively reached out. His hands gripped her waist, pulling her to him. She stared up at him with the most entrancing blue eyes. His gaze slipped down past her pert, little nose to her lush, pink lips.
She pulled free of his hold. “Sorry.”
He continued to stare into her mesmerizing eyes. Their color was unique. They were as light as the summer sky, and yet there was a depth to them, as though they’d witnessed much—perhaps too much.
He tugged at the neckline of his T-shirt. Boy, the sun was unusually hot today. Then he noticed the long shadow the house cast over them. Not even the gentle breeze did a thing to cool him down. Was he the only one who was hot and bothered?
“Uh…no problem.” He cleared his throat and shuffled his feet. What had he been thinking to let himself get lost in her eyes? “I’ve got to get back to work.”
“Wait. This won’t take long.”
“What won’t?” Surely she didn’t intend to push the subject of them hooking up for the contest. That wasn’t going to happen. Especially not with a woman who eroded his common sense with just one look and had him wondering about the shadows lurking in her eyes.
Ella tilted up her chin. “How much do you want?”
Book #2 - A MOMENT TO DANCE - Pre-order now! Available Tuesday!
- Amazon US (digital) - http://amzn.to/1EQEZgY
- Amazon US (print) - http://amzn.to/1GefIif
- Amazon UK - http://amzn.to/1zoAvI0
- Amazon Canada - http://amzn.to/1IRDKQJ
- Amazon Australia - http://bit.ly/1aMa8Wb
- Barnes & Noble - http://bit.ly/1DqTmX3
- Kobo - http://bit.ly/1ONbAad
- iTunes - http://apple.co/1IRDtNW
Book #1 - A MOMENT TO LOVE - Available Online only (digital or print):
- Amazon US (digital) - http://amzn.to/1BCkiAB
- Amazon US (print) - http://amzn.to/1BD77Sr
- Amazon UK - http://amzn.to/1xMGVoy
- Amazon Canada - http://amzn.to/1HpyZfs
- Amazon Australia - http://bit.ly/1JofDpU
- Barnes & Noble - http://bit.ly/1BDL4cd
- iTunes - http://bit.ly/1DepkYd
- Kobo - http://bit.ly/1Ds8DWo