This is a recipe that my family truly enjoys. It's a lighter style soup so it can be eaten any time of the year and with a side salad or fresh baked bread, it's a perfect meal. I hope you enjoy.
Chicken Tortellini Soup
- 1 lb cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- 16 oz cheese tortellini
- (3) 32 oz chicken broth
- (1) 14 oz can diced tomatoes, well-drained
- (1) 15 oz can Cannellini beans, drained
- 1 small pkg frozen chopped spinach
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 3 Tbsp dehydrated minced onion
- 1 tsp poultry seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
Combine everything EXCEPT the tortellini in a soup pot.
Cover and let simmer 3 hours. Stirring occasionally.
Bring to a boil.
Add tortellini and cook 10 mins.
Remove from heat and serve.
Note: you can top it off with some parmeson cheese